Sunday, January 24, 2010

Okay...okay...I know

Wow, it's been such a long time since I posted here.
I really should get a move on.

Unfortunatly, due to a computer wipe, the executable of Request is gone. As well as all the scripts and information.

But I still have the idea fresh in my head, and I'm working extremly hard to try and re-do those scripts.

I feel that the reason that I haven't been posting much is because I haven't got that many people reading the blog. That's why I need your help to get this blog out there! Then I can always remember to update it!
I will be advertising it also. Anywhere possible.

Also! I am setting a release date for Request, but I'm not telling as of yet.
This week, I'm not working thoroughly on the game. But on a teaser video.

Look forward to that soon!
Anyway, that's it from me!

I'll update soon with more!
- Tristan

No comments: