Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ideas

I need ideas for some traps.
Because we've barely picked an apple from the gruesome tree, we need some ones where people die, and there is a massive ammount of blood and gore.

So far, a 9 year old could play this game. And probably wet his pants.
We want fully grown men to get up and change their jocks when they play this game!!

If you have a suggestion. Please, please let me know.
I'm running dry on ideas. And because I'm working solo for this one, I'm gonna have to work thrice as hard!

Also, our graphics are getting really nice. I'm hoping that soon some pics will be up. So I can show you guys what I've been working on constantly.

Unfortunatly, the only thing that this WIP is lacking in, is sounds. Voice acting AND music. But trust me, the finishing product will send shivers down your spine and make you keep looking behind you shoulder, just to make sure that Grey isn't standing there.

Oh! And I can't believe it! You guys let me down!
We didn't get a single vote for last weeks poll! Come on guys. This time, let's try and get atleast 5!

Anyway, sorry I don't alot of information this time around.
But next time, I definatly will.

Thanks for tuning in!
~ Tristan

No comments: