Friday, January 29, 2010

Great news!!

I have officially completed the Movement and Lighting for request!
It has been finished in a really short ammount of time as well! I'm really amazed at how quickley I managed to do it.

Also, I managed to get the first Request Teaser Trailer up!
NOTE: This will be changed multiple times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD_tXgfcwQg

This clip does not have any sound as of yet. Although the next version definatly will have music & sound.

I am very happy to say that the lighting effects in this game are going to be top-notch! Like I said earlier, they're completed. But there is a minor glitch. So far, I've got them to flicker (like abanoned assylum lights do) but when you have more then one of them in the room. They dissapear. So currently I'm attempting to overcome that problem. And homefull it's going to be fixed relatively soon.

Hmmm. When should I post a demo?
Well, like I said I've only got Movement and Lighting completed. None of greys puzzles as of yet, so maybe a week or two - 3 weeks at the max.
That way I'll have atleast some of greys puzzles to show you. The lighting fixed and basically everything that a beta demo should have!

So yeah. Tl;Dr?
I've completed the lighting and movement.
Uploaded video here.
Lighting has a glitch.
Beta demo should be out in less than 3 weeks.

Thanks for reading!
And as always, comment and follow!!

- Tristan

1 comment:

Desert Dog said...

TL;DR. (jk)

This game is top-down, right? Definitely sounds like it's coming along pretty good. :)