Friday, October 30, 2009

Great Progress.

I'm proud to announce a great ammount of progress on the game, we've had sprites added, scripts completed and as of 3 days ago, a voice actor has submitted a line (only 1 as of now) that, believe me, is totally awesome!

Chapter 1 has been completed a few minutes ago, and I'm proud to announce that we did not go easy on the blood :P
We now have a total of 2 flash-backs in the script, and are very helpful to the story, so when playing remember them.

We're now editing Chapter 1 (all rooms) and would love some help if anyone wants to download all of Chapter 1 (and the 1 room in Chapter 0) and lend us a hand by editing the incorrect grammar (if any).
If you want to get a chance to help then please email me at:
tristan_l_a_h@yahoo.com.au
And I'll see what I can do.

Also, just to let you know, that I'm currently trying to get into contact with the director of Saw. So remember to keep checking up on the updates to see if we've managed to do it!

There will be plenty more soon. And tommorow (if your lucky) I'll upload some of the voice acting we've got.

So until then,
Ciao!

No comments: